Saturday, August 18, 2007

Great Peace

We have just returned home from visiting our son and daughter-in-law and our new grandson, whose Chinese name means Great Peace. He is a beautiful, healthy little boy, and I'm so grateful to God for his safe arrival and for his mom's well-being. He did not have an easy entry into this life. I'm thankful for the God who watches over me and my children and their children. And also for the blessing of this new life. I pray his life will be full of the Great Peace his name promises. May your life also be filled with the peace of God that passes all understanding.

Grace and Peace,
Donna Sue

1 comment:

Mkellynotes said...

I have heard it said a persons name does influence the person who bears it.

Congratulations and Thanks be to God for the safe arrival and this new blessing to your family.

Shalom